Super Grads is not just another graduate program. And
working in the profit-to-member superannuation sector is not just
The Super Grads program is committed to identifying and developing motivated individuals who genuinely want to make a difference to the quality of retirement for all Australians. The profit-to-member superannuation sector manages the super for a significant number of Australia's workforce with $700 billion under management.
As a Super Grad you could be employed by a superannuation fund, bank, administration provider, investment house or other entity related to the profit-to-member superannuation industry. Our participating employers are looking for the next generation of industry leaders. Participating organisations in the past have included AustralianSuper, CareSuper, Cbus, Equip, Frontier Advisors, Local Government Super, ME and many more.
Think you've got what it takes?
Not only are we looking for graduates with the right mix of skills and qualifications, but we are on the search for individuals who are committed to upholding the values of working in the profit-to-member superannuation industry.
Watch our short video which showcases past Super Grads enjoying their time at conferences and attending offsite training as part of the program.
Super Grads offers
- Approximately 15 positions across most capital cities within Australia
- Roles in marketing, communications, legal and compliance, finance, investment, business development, policy and research, IT, customer service and client relations
- Nationally recognised training RG146
- Professional Development Plan tailored to your role and development needs
- Two one-week training and development retreats
- Attendance at Australia's largest profit-to-member superannuation conference (CMSF)
- Access to a formal mentor from the industry
- Two one-week industry placements
- Networking opportunities with other graduates and senior figures in the super industry
- A competitive salary, excellent working conditions and the opportunity to work and study with the full support of your employ
Would you like to be a Super Grad?
Applications for our 2018 intake will open in the first half of 2017. Should you have any questions about the Super Grads program or if you would like to register your interest in the program, please email us at email@example.com.